You must have been on the Gas Safe Register for 12 months before completing this course.
Candidates must have:
• COCNPI1LS and CPN1LS
This course includes:
• An in depth walk through of the IGEM document IGE/UP/IA
• Completion of risk assessments and method statements of working procedures
• Strength testing of new installations
• Tightness testing of both new and existing installations
• Purging of installation from both air to gas and gas to air
• The use of purging pumps and purge stacks including setting out for safety
• Considerations for the release of methane and of hydrocarbons into the atmosphere
• Understanding of pipe sizing, purging, and strength testing calculations and how to read the tables and graphs with confidence
• The correct use of gauges and test equipment
• Understand line drawings and how to produce them
• The use of valves and controls within the commercial and industrial sectors
• Completion of test results and certification along with the client handover process
This is a 3 day package including training, assessments and certification fees for just £495 + VAT.
Upcoming course dates:
LCL Awards Commercial Gas Safety Training Manual to keep
Your general course questions answered
To process a booking, we require some personal details, these include full name, date of birth, national insurance number, postal address, company name and copies of any pre-requisites for the qualification you are undertaking
For any courses under £1999 plus vat payment is required upfront to be booked, for any courses £2000 or over plus vat a 50% deposit is payable with the final balance due within 30 days or two weeks prior to the course commencement date (whichever comes first).
On successful completion of your assessments your portfolio will be internally verified and then sent for processing to the relevant certification body, this in whole takes a maximum of 25 working days.