There are no entry requirements to enrol onto this course
This course includes:
• Gas installation and use regulations
• Gas industry unsafe situations procedures
• Health and safety, risk assessments & method statements
• Basic hot & cold-water systems
• Central heating systems inc. controls, valving & pumps
• Electrical safe isolation, use of multi meter & fault finding
• Different types of pipework installations, soldering & pipe bending
• Hot water systems & safety (unvented/G3)
• Energy Efficiency
• Domestic gas installations including meter installations, tightness testing & purging
• Pipe sizing for domestic gas installations and appliances
• Combustion, ventilation & chimney systems
This course is charged at £4995 + VAT and includes training, assessments, certification fees, access to your e-learning platform for portfolio and in-centre use of our normative additional reference documents.
Please contact the centre on 02393 071852 for enrolment dates.
LCL Awards Gas Safety Manual to keep
Your general course questions answered
To process a booking, we require some personal details, these include full name, date of birth, national insurance number, postal address, company name and copies of any pre-requisites for the qualification you are undertaking
For any courses under £1999 plus vat payment is required upfront to be booked, for any courses £2000 or over plus vat a 50% deposit is payable with the final balance due within 30 days or two weeks prior to the course commencement date (whichever comes first).
On successful completion of your assessments your portfolio will be internally verified and then sent for processing to the relevant certification body, this in whole takes a maximum of 25 working days.